I think maybe I'm trying this because it is cheaper than therapy.
Anyways, here goes.
I am a 36 year old, mother of three, married to a man that fucked a goddamn dot head, stuck in the house, some days happy, some days not, grandmother of one in CPS, swore to never hate, but have bent a little for dot heads and caseworkers, take a xanax (or more) a day woman. I drink sometimes too. More and more often, come to think of it. Never in excess, any more. Usually just enough to get my don't give a fuck going. I've come to the conclusion, today, that life pretty much fucking sucks. Gas $4 a gallon, grocery prices through the roof, employment scarce, out of control government, and no hope in sight.
A DOT HEAD? SERIOUSLY? Couldn't you insult me with a blonde babe with big tits and a tight ass? Nooooo, let's pick the woman that always smells like fucking armpits, or whatever that fucking Indian shit is and happens to work for you, and top it off a huge dose of SHE'S FUCKING OLD.
Yep, I'm here to bitch. Today, anyway. Tomorrow I may want to tell a joke, or be inspiring. Today... I have been beat with the "who fucking gives a shit, it's all hopeless, and then you die" momentum.
No comments:
Post a Comment